Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Carpool to the farm?

My girlfriend and I are looking to carpool to the farm for the weekend of August 25. Here's the catch: we don't have a car. So by carpooling, we mean that we need a ride. In exchange we'd be more than happy to cover gas expenses, etc. associated with the trip. Or perhaps we can come to another arrangement.

If anyone is planning on going up there and will have room for two in their car (we're both small people), we'd greatly appreciate it.

Please let me know. Thanks,

Dan Berger
amirrorcrackd@gmail.com

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hi,
Dan, I've already written an email to you, but here's an additional comment for the rest of the CSA:

The farm trip is always excellent. Karl and I have gone 3 times and always had a blast. This year we've rented a minivan in Midwood and will be going up to the farm Saturday morning (pickup at Enterprise rental at 9 a.m.) and returning late Sunday after going to the fair (the drive home was terrible last year, about 6-7 hours, as I recall, so I propose going to the fair rather early and leaving no later than 3).

We can take 4 people with us if we all pack wisely. We'd want to split rental, gas, and other costs, and designate other drivers so we could spell each other.
Email me at alison.kinney@nyu.edu.
Alison